Thursday, May 12, 2011

Not to anyone's surprise....

Another girl. Yippee...no really...so original and exciting. Can hardly contain myself.

And this one's just as fiesty as Emmah. She was trying to punch the ultrasound wand as the technician was moving it around - we were literally watching her on the ultrasound monitor.

Very healthy though...already 12 ounces...another big one on the way.

7 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hahahahaha!!!!! We did try to tell you!
Any Names picked out?
Personally I am glad its a girl, why break the family tradition?

Paula Christine said...

I'm not happy it's a girl. I don't want to have anymore - so this is it.

No names picked out yet.

Anonymous said...

Girls are wonderful!!!
Your mom had four!
They are just wonderful.
I love girls, I am so glad I had two.
Grandma

Paula Christine said...

I'm happy with anything so long as it's healthy. I guess when you get your hopes up for so long...it just takes a few minutes to come back down from the cloud you're on.

We will start looking at names and let everyone know when we decide.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Amanda said...

I KNEW IT!! YAY! Come on, you know girls don't like their picture being taken before they've had time to prepare! So where is the ultrasound pic? Share please!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Did you remove my comment? I didn't say anything bad??? Maybe it was during the time when blogger was down. I don't know weird!

Any way, i am glad its a girl, you know I love girls!!!
But we did try to tell you!